Our Home with MixBook //

Making Our House A Home With Mixbook...



We have officially been married a year now!! (whoah) It's so crazy to think that we are married and the time is flying by! I've always been into decorating my apartments over the years but it's so much different when you have a hubby who has to love the home as well! We have traveled all over the world together and it has been the perfect finishing touch to our living room to add these amazing Mixbook custom canvas prints! 
I love that you can make these whatever you want! We used photos from our travels and most importantly our favorite wedding photos! Now when we have guests over we can share with them little pieces of our travels through these prints. 

Mixbook is perfect for personalizing your home with all your favorite photos, whether its little scrap books for the coffee table, prints for the wall or home decor, Mixbook makes it really easy to do it all! It's a quick and easy process, I just uploaded my favorite photos into the website and picked the size canvas that fit our living room space the best, once I finished the prints came in just a week!
Now I can't wait to fill the rest of our walls with more photos of our travels and the many more memories to come!
Start your prints by clicking HERE

Use the code: JAMIECANVAS
50% off canvas prints for new users. Expires 6/30/19. 


Xoxo
J


Popular Posts