Coachella 2018 //



It's that time of the year again..people from all over the world come together to celebrate amazing artists, dance to some good music and frolic around the Coachella fields without a care in the world.
I have and always will love Coachella, not only did I meet Blake there 2 years ago, but when people used to tell me that it was "magical" I used to laugh but now I get it! It's a place where you can be free and just dance like no one is watching, be as weird as you want and never get judged. I overheard someone speaking at an event this weekend and what they said really resonated with me, they said "Coachella is a time where all your inner thoughts and feelings can be expressed through what you wear, you can wear whatever you want and instead of being laughed at you are admired or accepted because its a freedom of expression." This has never been more true for me and how Coachella makes me feel, I get to be a crazy gypsy lady one day and a boho queen the next!
Two years ago I met Blake at Coachella and my world was forever changed, I owe my future to this festival and all the people it brings together for a weekend. This year was nothing short of magical, I danced my heart out, listened to some amazing artists and ended the weekend with my HUSBAND (like whoah it's official) I'm also so thankful for all the people who came up and congratulated Blake and I on getting married and telling us how inspired they were by our story and all our travels. I love meeting people from all over the world and will always be down to take a photo!

Check out our YOUTUBE to see all the fun we got up to HERE





Popular Posts