European Honeymoon with Hob Nob //


European Honeymoon with Hob Nob...

After months and months of planning a wedding, we finally got married!! We jetted off to Europe to spend a few weeks in Italy & Greece, even though we went to Italy last year we were dying to go back once more. Greece has been on our "travel list" for ages and was the perfect location to just relax and enjoy the married life!

I brought along one of my favorite stores Hob Nob Shop to make sure I was dressed from head to toe in the best outfits for our honeymoon. I loved this floral maxi dress when we were in Italy, it was perfect for all our beach days and even better when we watched the sunset! I love the material and the cutouts in the back (always love a good back)

This denim jumpsuit was literally my go-to the entire trip, if it got a little chilly I would just throw a sweater over it, and when it got hot I would wear it (the lightest material ever) I even wore it on all our flights, literally that comfortable! It is the perfect outfit for spring/summer transition and any travels you have coming up.

Shop this  Jumpsuit HERE

This tripe jumpsuit is also perfect for any European adventure, with a sexy strapped back, vintage stripes and the best part....POCKETS, you can wear this baby from day to night! Just wear some cute espadrilles during the day and trade those for some strappy heels at night and you are set!
Whether you are going on any trips soon, or just need some new clothes for amazing prices, head over to Hob Nob and get shopping!

Striped Jumpsuit HERE




Popular Posts