Kenya with Modeliste Magazine //


Kenya with Modeliste Magazine...


This trip honestly cannot be summed up into one blogpost but I will do the best I can! One word for this trip AMAZING!! 
I was very nervous to go on this trip, I'm not going to lie but I am sooo glad I did! It's been weird lately not being able to travel with Blake, its getting harder and harder to experience bucket list please and not be able to share them with him, but on the same note you can't say no to life experiences! 

As I hopped on the 14 hour flight to Istanbul I was reunited with my Modeliste family and was so happy to see them!! But our journey wasn't that easy, from Istanbul we had another 7 hour flight to Nairobi, then one more 1 hour flight to out camp, needless to say by the time we finally arrived we were all exhausted!! We didn't let that stop us, we quickly changed and hopped into the safari truck so we could see animals! Just seconds after we leave our camp there were giraffes, zebras, buffalos and antelopes running all over the place, honestly  I didn't even know where to look I was so overwhelmed! 



We went on 2 safaris a day while staying at Finch Hattons camp and every time we went there were completely different animals to see. One day we stopped in the middle of the park and had coffee and tea (totally casual haha) and just enjoyed the nature. The crazy thing about staying in this camp is that there is LITERALLY no people around you, so the silence is unreal, almost too quiet haha. I also have never been so relaxed on a trip in my entire life, seeing happy animals everyday, being out in nature, and getting to explore with amazing girls was just everything my soul needed!


After 4 days doing safaris, it was time to head back to Nairobi! We checked into Hemminways Collection Hotel (if you want a picturesque hotel this is the one for you). We quickly put our bags down and headed to the baby elephant orphanage and giraffe manor, which you HAVE to see if you are ever here!! Seeing baby elephants and rhinos is honestly the cutest thing I have ever seen!!! At the giraffe manor you can feed the giraffes and have lunch which was such a great way to end our Kenya trip!! I definitely don't think I had enough time here, 3 weeks would be perfect!! I can't wait o go back and explore more!


Huge thanks to Modeliste Magazine for a trip I will never forget <3

Xoxo
J

Popular Posts