Sephora Frangrance //


Sephora Fragrance...
As the seasons are changing all around, I always love to switch up my personal scent! I have teamed up with Sephora to tell you all about how they are the ultimate retail destination for fragrance. Most of my life I have worn one perfume and one perfume only, but as I got older I realized I needed to branch out and try new things! If you are like me, you also can't make up your mind in the store after smelling a million perfumes so you just want to give up, well Sephora has solved all our problems!!!

I received a sample box in the mail of 8 different perfumes scents, I would try one out everyday, see how it changed throughout the day, adapted to a new scent with my personal smell, and I could really see if I liked it or not (also had to make sure the hubby approved DUH). This is such a great idea because you can enjoy a little sample for multiple uses and really have time to decide if you want to purchase it or not. Once you have decided which scent you want to wear, you take the gift certificate in the sample box into and Sephora store to redeem a full-sized bottle of your favorite featured product at no extra cost! Purchasing this box is so great because it also includes all new launches from 2018 so you get to try them all without having to commit to an entire bottle and breaking the bank!

I had a hard time deciding which fragrance to get even though I loved them all! I ended up going with more of a floral scent by Dolce & Gabbana that you can find on Sephora HERE, I really loved this scent because of its warm floral tones and really fresh feeling, that of a frangipani flower Some of my close runner up scents were Prada Candy for it's yummy fruit smell that honestly makes you smell like snack, Tom Ford which I think is a more mature scent that would be good for going out at night, and the Versace which I feel could fit into almost anyones lifestyle with nice mature smell of citrus, aquatic notes, and violet leaves. You can also search all the perfumes using the Sephora Fragrance Finder HERE.
I encourage everyone to step outside of your comfort zones, try a new smell and enjoy a little change with the new season!

Xoxo
J

Popular Posts