Revolve Around The World LA //


Revolve Around The World LA...

This was my first time attending one of Revolve's famous "Around The World" events, and let me tell you, it does not disappoint! We started off the week at Delilah's in West Hollywood with cocktails and some amazing music! I wore a light blue NBD button dress that was the perfect attire for this event, I danced the night away and had the best time.
Shop this dress HERE


The next morning we all met at Runyon Canyon to hike through the mountains! The sun finally came out here in LA so we were all very excited to break a sweat. I wore a sports bra and leggings by Love Wave Active, I am usually very picky about what I work out in, but this brand was so amazing and kept "the girls" in while we ran around.
Shop this top HERE
Shop these bottoms HERE



After hiking all morning, we all needed to cool off. We headed to an amazing house in the hills for a pool party! This party was like what you see in the movies I swear, an unreal view of Los Angeles, babes everywhere and the prettiest balloon display I could ever dream! I paired a swim suit with a wrap dress so I could bee prepared for any occasion!
 Shop the blue dress HERE
Shop the suit HERE


To end the amazing 3 days, we had a carnival at the Santa Monica Pier!! This was something I have always been wanting to do while living here in LA, endless games and ice cream, who wouldn't love this?!?! I finally met some girls I have been "IG friends" with for years, won some prizes and of course got a big ice cream to celebrate! This was such a fun week and hopefully get to do more of these events!
Shop this dress HERE

Xoxo
J



Popular Posts