Gentle Fawn in Hawaii


Gentle Fawn in Hawaii...

It's been almost a year since I have been to Hawaii, but I am always so excited to come back to my favorite island, Maui. This island is so special to me, I came here with my family as a kid, and now its even better coming back with my fiancé, Blake! We have been exploring all the amazing thing this island has to offer from endless beaches, amazing tropical forests, and of course all the yummy food! 

I brought along one my my favorite brands, Gentle Fawn, to wear while we adventure around and "do as the locals do".  I'm obviously a big fan of dresses and Gentle Fawn has the perfect assortment of them in their newest collection! My favorite dress is definitely this ivory, long sleeved, embroidered dress, it was perfect for a day at the beach! 
You can shop this dress HERE

If you are in need of some sun on your arms the "Hera Dress" is perfect for you! We drove 2 hours along the coast to Hana, and this dress was my go-to for a day of travel and a little bit of a hike! I especially love the shoulder detailing on this dress, it gives a fun twist to a little day dress! If you are in Maui, the drive to Hana is a fun one!! There are tons of fun places to stop along the way for food, shopping and not to mention some amazing views! We found an amazing red sand beach that was totally worth the hike!
You can shop this dress HERE

I always love a comfy dress, but some days I just want to throw on a pair of shorts and a cute top! This flowy top was so perfect for a day of shopping and ending at the beach, with fun little shoulder cut outs and bell sleeves, you really can't go wrong in this top! Gentle fawn has some great tops for special occasions or just some simple basics!
You can shop tops HERE

Xoxo
J





Popular Posts