Ellie Activewear


Staying Active with Ellie...

Like everyone else in the world, I had a new years resolution to be healthier and stay active (it's also easy to stay motivated when you have a wedding coming up). I recently partnered with Ellie Activewear to share my favorite looks for their February subscription box! It's hard to find the time to go shopping for new workout gear, but with Ellie, you get new clothes every month without having to leave the house! Not only are these pieces insanely comfortable, but also fit like a glove and made me feel awesome during my workouts. 
I was a college athlete, so I am VERY picky when it comes to what I wear when I work out, everything has to be comfortable, cute (duh) and make me want to workout even harder! I especially love this months box because it has pink accents and amazing detailing from the pants all the way to the sports bra, you can literally mix and match any of these pieces and create so many different outfits. 
Head over to Ellie Activewear and get your first month subscription 25% off using code JAMIE25

Xoxo
J







Popular Posts